San Diego is known as America’s Finest City, and it’s no wonder why. This coastal city is home to several unique family-friendly attractions, including stunning white-sand beaches. Let’s examine
Southern California Guides
Looking for some fun things to do in Southern California with your kids? You’ve come to the right place! We have compiled the best guides of some of the best activities for families in Southern California. From theme parks to Southern California Zoos & Aquariums, Botanical Gardens, and Museums, there is something for everyone here. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your next family adventure today!
Here are some of our top pick guides for things to do in Southern California with kids:
- Guide to Southern California Zoos & Aquariums This guide covers southern California’s best zoos and aquariums, including the San Diego Zoo, the Los Angeles Zoo, and the Santa Ana Zoo.
- Guide to Botanical Gardens in Southern California- This guide covers southern California’s best botanical gardens, including the Descanso Gardens, the Huntington Botanical Gardens, and the Santa Barbara Botanical Garden.
- Best Children’s Museums in Los Angeles & Orange County- This guide covers southern California’s best children’s museums, including the Los Angeles Children’s Museum, the Discovery Science Center, and Kidspace Children’s Museum.
- The Best Places to See Monarch Butterflies in Southern California- This guide covers southern California’s best places to see monarch butterflies.
- 5 Tips for Whale Watching in Southern California- This guide covers southern California’s best tips for whale watching, including the best time to go, where to go, and what to bring.
Summer of 2022 is right around the corner and we’ve updated our South Bay Summer Camp list! Looking for a Manhattan Beach Summer Camp? Redondo
With the newly opened Sylvan Learning Center of El Segundo, you now have even more options for supporting your child’s learning.
Join NAMIWalks Your Way as it returns in-person to Grand Park to raise funds and awareness for mental health.
Join the Kindness Club in filling up your own jar of gratitude and help kids learn the importance of practicing gratitude and appreciation.