If you’re in the mood for some socially distanced fun Insomniac’s Electric Mile is definitely worth a more than second glance. This brand new, all-age-inclusive, immersive audio-visual experience is currently taking place in Arcadia, California’s Santa Anita Park and lasts for approximately 45-minutes to 1-hour.
On your Electric Mile adventure, you can expect to travel through 7 stunning worlds of light, 500 art installations, 5 million lights, synchronized music experiences, lasers, disco-balls, a warehouse rave, and so much more.
Ticket prices start at $69.99 per car (up to 8 legally seated people per vehicle).
For more information on tickets and dates check out their website here.
Important Vehicle Restrictions:
Since this is a drive-thru event making sure your driving the right vehicle is essential. After all, you don’t want to get turned away after purchasing a ticket. So here are the rules:
- Vehicles must not exceed a height of 8ft
- Oversized vehicles including large vans, buses, campers, RVs, and limousines will not be permitted entry
- Convertibles are permitted, however, they may not have the top down.
- Motorcycles and similar vehicles are not permitted.
- Sitting in truck beds will not be permitted.
- In order to fully experience Electric Mile, each vehicle must have a working FM receiver to tune-in.
Important safety information:
Electric Mile contains bright, flashing lights and/or imagery that may cause discomfort and/or seizures for those with photosensitive epilepsy.
To get the lowdown on more fun events coming to the SoCal area check out our other posts below.
And if you’re running low on ideas for family-friendly fun, here are a few to get you started.