Councilmember Bob Blumenfield’s July 4th Extravaganza
Join us for Councilmember Bob Blumenfield’s July 4th Extravaganza!
The event is FREE!
With one of the most spectacular fireworks displays in Southern California, the July 4th Fireworks Extravaganza delights over 60,000 people with a free concert and 15-minute spectacular fireworks display. There are Food Trucks on hand along with arts and crafts vendors and local businesses promoting and selling their goods. The event takes place on July 4th of each year from 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Come early!
Parking fees are a donation to Valley Cultural Foundation and allow us to continue our longstanding tradition of bringing music and the arts to our West Valley.
NEW Safety Guidelines
In continuing efforts to keep you and your family safe, and at the request of the Los Angeles Police Department, Valley Cultural Foundation, along with the Department of Recreation and Parks, the Los Angeles Fire Department and Councilmember Bob Blumenfield – are implementing additional safety and security measures at this year’s event. One significant change will be securing the park area itself. This year, there will be five designated points of entry. Read full press release, including park access, parking, and LAPD safety and security measures.
For your comfort:
- You may bring blankets, low chairs (under 3′ height), tarps and pillows.
- Canopies, umbrellas or EZ-ups are permitted UNTIL the concert starts. Once the announcements begin, you must take these items down.
- You may NOT use stakes to keep your blankets in place as they are a safety hazard.
- There are to be no grills or open flames of any kind in the park.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted and we encourage you to visit our food court on the south end of the park for more options.
- Please keep animals tethered and respect your neighbors by being mindful of your space and the view of others
- All walking aisles must be kept clear at all times. No exceptions.
- Please respect your neighbor’s space. Be COVID conscious!
Councilmember Bob Blumenfield’s July 4th Fireworks Extravaganza
Featuring Beach St. A GoGo!
Party like it’s 1965!
A tribute to the groovy sounds of the ’60s… Live!
Introducing that FABULOUS… FUN… FAR-OUT ’60s Tribute band… BEACH St. A GoGo!
This “BOSS” family-friendly event band located out of Valley Village, California has a big sound, made up of professional hard-working musicians who all have many years of entertainment experience under their belts.
Founded in 2011 in Palm Coast, Florida by male lead singer and rhythm guitarist TJ Rosenman, BEACH St. A GoGo! A Tribute To The Groovy Sounds Of The ’60s…LIVE! has entertained thousands of people at festivals, concerts, city and corporate events, priviate functions, social clubs, car shows, nightclubs, and more. Almost every song they perform was a top 10 or #1 from Billboard’s Top Hits Of The ’60s. Music from The Beatles, Beach Boys, Elvis, Those FAB 60’s Girl Groups, Motown, and more!
At a BEACH St. A GoGo! show, the audience is treated not just with the Groovy music, but also with costume changes, a Veterans’ salute, and stories of the music that defined a generation. That’s what makes this band a fan favorite.
We are proud to announce BEACH St. A GoGo! is a 2023 inductee into the California Music Hall Of Fame.
In 2016, TJ relocated back to Valley Village, California where he carefully recast the band. Once again, BEACH St. A GoGo! is back on stage… getting to play music that people love to dance and sing to. Keeping the music of the ’60s alive and making new memories for generations of fans, from the young to the young at heart.