Come celebrate Labor Day weekend with live music by The Platinum Groove, followed by a fireworks spectacular!
Tickets go on sale August 1.
Gates open at 4 p.m. Event is cash free; only Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
Children 12 and under are free with complimentary ticket. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Chairs are not provided. Festival style seating; bring a lawn chair or blanket.
Food and snack vendors will be onsite for your convenience.
• Arrive early. On-site parking will be very limited.
• Alternative transportation and rideshare is encouraged. Info: https://www.palmdaleamphitheater.com/directions.aspx
• Additional parking is available at The Highlands Christian Fellowship Church and Highland High School (approximately 20 minute walk)
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I LIVE NEAR THE AMPHITHEATER AND HAVE PETS OR LIVESTOCK?
On Sept. 3, take extra precautions between 7:15-8:30 p.m. The firework show will last approximately 17 minutes.
If you’d like to shelter your animal in your vehicle or trailer, you are welcome to park in Pelona Vista Park parking lot:
• Animals must never be left unattended, only dogs and cats are allowed in the park on a leash, all other animals must remain in vehicle or trailer.
• Take necessary precautions for heat, provide your own water.
• Park must be vacated by 10 p.m.
Generously sponsored by Antelope Valley Hospital, WM, AMR, Snow Orthodontics, ValleyWide Dental, Ventura Graphix, AV Mosquito & Vector Control, Options for Youth, IBEW/NECA, and Visit Palmdale.