Sandpipers Holiday Homes Tour 2022
Come experience Sandpipers’ 30th Annual Holiday Homes Tour! For 29 years, homeowners have opened their homes for our annual Holiday Homes Tour for guests to enjoy. This popular community fundraising event attracts over 2,000 patrons annually and garners tremendous support from small businesses and community partners.
This year’s tour boasts four distinctive homes in the South Bay. Each home is magnificently decorated and transformed for the holidays by local artisans and florists.
Our festive boutique features luxurious gifts for purchase including but not limited to jewelry, wine, spirits, artisan goods and clothing.
There is no shuttle provided. Ridesharing is encouraged and public parking is available in Manhattan Beach. Because the homes are close together this year, we are also encouraging biking and will have bike parking at each home.
You can rent a bike through one of our Holiday Home Tours sponsors, Beach E Biking. They are offering a discount of 40% for electric bike rentals for event ticket holders. Bikes can be reserved online at www.beachebiking.com or by calling 310-546-1078. The discount code will work for online checkout. Discount code – 40% off: HolidayHomes22
Additional day of event details and instruction provided in confirmation and reminder emails.
HHT Ticket Cost:
- Presale: $30 + processing fees
- Starting December 2nd: $35 + processing fees
- Tickets are Non-Refundable
- Don’t forget! Each ticket is a 100% tax deductible donation supporting Sandpipers’ philanthropic programs.*
- Home Tour Dates & Times:
December 2 & 3, 2022: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
December 4, 2022: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Holiday Boutique
Dates & Times: December 2-4: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: Neptunian Woman’s Club
920 Highland Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
- For more information on the Tour: https://www.sandpipers.org/holiday-homes-tour
- Contact Us: Tickets@sandpipers.org with any questions.
*Sandpipers is a 100% volunteer organization dedicated to serving the needs of the South Bay community through charitable and philanthropic programs. Proceeds benefit Sandpipers’ philanthropic programs. Tax ID: #47-4366111. Sandpipers is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do children need a ticket? All Children over the age of five (5) need a ticket. Children under five (5) are free.
- Is there bathroom access on the tour? Yes, you are welcome to use the bathrooms at Neptunian Woman’s Club. There are no public restrooms available at the homes.
- Do I need a ticket to go to the boutique at the Neptunian Woman’s Club? No. You can visit our boutique any time during open hours without needing a ticket. The boutique and pop-up cafe will be open December 2-4 from 10:00am to 5:00pm daily. Come for food, entertainment and your holiday shopping needs!
- When is the tour? December 2 – 4, 2022. Friday and Saturday we will be open from 10:00am – 5:00pm. Sunday we will be open 10:00am – 1:00pm.
- How much are the tickets? Before December 2- $30 (plus fees); December 2-4: $35 (plus fees) at the door
- Are tickets refundable? No.
- What type of shoes should I wear? Flat, comfortable shoes for walking. All guests will be asked to wear provided booties when walking through the homes. High Heel shoes are not allowed inside the homes. If heels are worn, you will be asked to remove them in order to walk through the homes with booties.
- Will there be transportation provided? No, there is no shuttle this year. We encourage ride sharing or biking as the homes are in a 3 mile radius. You can rent a bike through one of our Holiday Home Tours sponsors, Beach E Biking. They are offering a discount of 40% for electric bike rentals for event ticket holders. Bikes can be reserved online at www.beachebiking.com or by calling 310-546-1078. The discount code will work for online checkout. Discount code – 40% off: HolidayHomes22
- Where do I park? Public parking is available throughout Manhattan Beach. This year the homes are within a 3 mile radius, so for those who are capable we encourage walking or biking. For those who need to drive, please consider ridesharing with your friends and family.
- What is Sandpipers? Established in 1931, Sandpipers is a 100% volunteer organization dedicated to serving the needs of the South Bay community through charitable and philanthropic programs. For more information, please visit us at: https://www.sandpipers.org/.