Skechers Manhattan Beach Holiday Fireworks Festival
Every year in December, the Skechers Manhattan Beach Holiday Fireworks Festival takes place at the Pier. The Fireworks Festival for 2021 will be held on Sunday, December 12th.
Bring blankets, beach chairs, and a picnic meal to choose a viewing area for the fantastic spectacle!
On Sunday, the Skechers Manhattan Beach Holiday Fireworks are expected to take place rain or shine. Please visit the Holiday Fireworks website or contact Pete Moffett Productions for more information on the schedule of events.
Please note that blankets will be permitted on Manhattan Beach Boulevard between 2:30 and 4:30 p.m., AFTER public safety has determined that the streets are safe to enter. Blankets that are not accompanied will be removed. Please visit the Skechers Manhattan Beach Fireworks webpage for more information.
- 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM – Manhattan Beach Boulevard from The Strand to Manhattan Avenue
- 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM – Manhattan Beach Boulevard between Manhattan Avenue and Pacific Avenue
- 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM – Manhattan Avenue between 9th Street and 12th Street
Parking Lot Closures
Parking in the following areas will be CLOSED during the following times:
- Upper and Lower Pier Parking Lots (6:00 AM to 10:00 PM)
- Bike rack at base of pier (6:00 AM to 10:00 PM)
- Motorcycle parking on Ocean Drive, North of Manhattan Beach Boulevard (6:00 AM to 10:00 PM)
- 13th Street between Morningside Drive and Valley Drive (12:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
- The Civic Center parking lot on 15th Street (3:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
- 9th Street between Highland Avenue and Manhattan Avenue (Open but No Parking) (3:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
- No street vendors allowed – In support of local merchants and public safety, no street vendor policy will be enforced
- No drones due to public safety concerns