Sonic the Hedgehog 2 @ Electric Dusk Drive-In
LA’s longest running Pop-Up Drive-In now in Glendale! See outdoor movies inside or outside your car, delicious food and great times await!
Electric Dusk Drive-In @ Glendale Old Sears Parking Lot
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2 (2022)
Sunday August 21, 2022
MOVIE: 8:30 PM
When the manic Dr Robotnik returns to Earth with a new ally, Knuckles the Echidna, Sonic and his new friend Tails is all that stands in their way.
2 hours 2 mins
– EARLY BIRD PRICING SINGLE FEATURE $20 Car Entrance Fee (Must be purchased to be admitted to event) $8 Tickets (Per Person )
– PASSENGER TICKET $8 Per person in car must be purchased
– DOOR TICKET/ DAY OF EVENT SINGLE FEATURE $25 Car Entrance Fee $8 Tickets (Per Person)
– VIP $75 Front row parking seating. 1 car and 4 people. Additional passengers must add Passenger Ticket.
– ASTROTURF FOR 1 $13 Astro Turf Section Lawn chair seating only for 1 person. No Car Parking Included. Must Bring a lawn chair or rent chair on premises.
– ASTROTURF FOR 2 $20 Astro Turf Section Lawn chair seating only for 2 persons. No Car Parking Included. Must Bring a lawn chair or rent chair on premises.
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS:
– How do I listen to film? You will need an F.M. radio in your car. If you do not have one we can rent an F.M. transistor radio.
– How do I cancel my order? You can cancel up to 24 hours before the event. After that, tickets are a final sale and any requests will be denied. In order to resell ticket we need a 24 hour notice of cancellation.
– Do you serve food? We do have concession goodies such as; prepackaged flavored popcorn, sodas, water, candy & chocolates. We do not sell cooked food; however, we do have great eateries across the street and within walking distance from the venue. For the best experience, we suggest checking in early to get a great spot, park and go across the street for your favorite dish. Some of the local food choices include; char broiled burgers, carne asada fries and tacos at “The Great White Hut”. If you like Cuban Food check out “Porto’s Bakery”, also across the street. If you are in the mood for Sushi, we recommend “Crazy Rock N Sushi”, also across the street. If you like your chicken sandwich flavorful and with a kick, we recommend “Yolo Hot Chicken”, also across the street. If you want some of the best Pizza in town, we highly recommend “Big Mama’s and Papa’s Pizzeria”, of course across the street. Visit any of the below eateries and they will provide a discount when you mention our name. Get 10% off The Great White Hut & Yolo Hot Chicken. Get 20% off Big Mama’s and Papa’s Pizzeria.
– How soon should I arrive? Can I arrive early for a better seat? Generally, doors open 1 hour and 30 minutes before the film screening for single films. For Double Feature Doors open 30-1 hour prior to showtime. We have a “first come, first served” parking policy; therefore, we highly recommend you arrive early to get the best parking.
– Do I have to leave my car on for the entire movie? No you do not need to leave your car on for the entire movie, we recommend you turn your ignition on to accessory (first click) and tune in to 88.3 F.M. It’s a good idea to turn on your car on periodically during the movie to prevent the battery from dying; but even then, we have battery chargers on premises and helpful staff to help you just in case you need it.
– What is your address? 236 N. Central Ave. Glendale CA 91203 Entrance is located on California between Central and Orange. Located in the old Sears Parking lot next to Sears. Go East on California from Central toward Orange so you can make a right into parking lot driveway before you hit Orange
Cars are positioned by our parking attendants according to size. For example: an SUV won’t be blocking a Fiat. We park larger trucks, SUV’s in the back and on the sides to accommodate smaller cars. We recommend bringing a smaller car (under 57″) to be parked as a smaller vehicle. Anything over that height is considered a larger vehicle and will be parked on sides and in the back. (This includes cars with bike racks)
*** YOU MUST HAVE A VALID CAR TICKET TO BE ADMITTED TO EVENT***
Please be sure you purchase the correct movie. Ticket must state the name of the correct movie to get in to the event. Try to come in early for better seating, first come first served parking/seating.
*** HEADLIGHTS MUST REMAIN OFF DURING THE MOVIE. ***
If event is sold out no tickets will be sold at door. Only additional passengers can be purchased at door.
Concessions can be purchased and picked up at front gate.
To attend, you need a car with an FM radio to station 88.3 or a handheld radio you bring yourself. We do have portable radios at concession stand. Make sure you know how to work your car radio so you can tune to any frequency you want.
• Restrooms are available on premises for public use.
• Dogs are welcome! Please only take your dog out of your vehicle if they need to use the restroom otherwise, we ask that they remain in your vehicle at all times. Don’t forget to wear your mask while walking your dog. All dogs must remain on a leash.
• If you have symptoms of Covid-19 please stay home send us an email and we can provide a refund.
***Please check our website for updates before the event as health guidelines may change***
Please remember to tag us #electricduskdrivein
Have additional questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can offer refunds up to 24 hours before showtime. Please request a refund through Eventbrite or emails us and we will process ASAP. After that, no refunds
To view the schedule visit us at https://www.electricduskdrivein.com