Workshops & Story Time Tent
Kids and adults love to make things with their hands to truly express their creativity. Our 40-minute workshops will be full of fun making crafts, holiday home decor and gifts for the family. Explore our ten workshops.
NEW ADDITION: After the workshop, stick around to hear a holiday story from community partners.
Workshop descriptions and times TBA
Come down and enjoy some wonderful stories by some very talented entertainers from P3 Theatre Company. Happening on the hour, every hour, this is a special opportunity to bring the kids and enjoy some live entertainment under a tent.
Presented by P3 Theatre Company
** STORY SCHEDULE **
– 11:00am: How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss
and since they were afraid that Christmas was stolen for good, they went on a search for other things to celebrate. On their journey they found the following:
– 12:00pm: Little Red Ruthie: A Hannukah Tale by Gloria Koster
– 1:00pm: Seven Spools of Thread: A Kwanzaa Story by Angela Sheif Medearis
– 2:00pm: Sneezy the Snowman by Maureen Wright
– 3:00pm: What Do You Celebrate? Holidays and Festivals Around the World by Whitney Stewart
More information: https://www.hbchamber.net/holidays/