KidzToPros Announces STEM, Sports & Arts Summer Camps in the South Bay. Summer is almost here, and in-person camps are back! Kids are ready to get outdoors, explore, and have some fun.
This is a sponsored post
KidzToPros Announces STEM, Sports & Arts Summer Camps in the South Bay
Why summer camps are great for kids
Some of a child’s favorite experiences come from participating in summer camps. They provide numerous benefits to kids, allowing them to:
- Make new friends.
- Build self-esteem.
- Get plenty of exercise.
- Prevent summer learning loss.
- Beat boredom.
- Work together with their peers.
- Recharge their batteries.
- Spend time exploring new interests.
- Learn skills that will last a lifetime.
KidzToPros On-Campus STEM, Sports & Arts Summer Camps
KidzToPros offers a range of popular STEM, arts and sports summer camps for kids from Pre-K to grade 8. With four locations in the South Bay, kids can explore a variety of topics in fun and engaging environments. Strong partnerships with our local schools allow KidzToPros to bring the highest quality programming directly to the South Bay.
Here are some of KidzToPros most popular offerings:
KidzToPros Makerspace + Play It All! Sports where kids ages 4-6 and 6-8 design and build creative projects AND learn a variety of sports. Each camp session features a different Makerspace theme. Check out Games & Toys and Vehicles & Structures.
- Use Makerspace and age-appropriate materials, tools, and building techniques.
- Learn more about how things work, how they are made, and where good ideas come from.
- Exercise and learn the basics of various sports like basketball and soccer during Play It All! Sports time.
Wonder Robotics + Play It All! Sports where kids ages 4-6 and 6-8 work with “Dash” a blue robot that they can program through a series of missions. They will spend afternoons playing fun sports and activities. Campers will:
- Learn the basics of coding and programming your Dash robot.
- Mix STEM, creative thinking, problem-solving and teamwork.
- Learn the basics of popular sports, including basketball and soccer, in Play It All! Sports.
KidzToPros Tennis camps are where kids ages 7-11 improve coordination, concentration, focus, and independence. Campers will:
- Learn racquet control and footwork drills for the forehands, backhands, approaches, volleys, and serves.
- Develop spatial awareness, timing, control, and great form.
- Stay mentally and physically engaged.
Improv Comedy gets the creativity and improvisation skills flowing with fun, kid-friendly workshops.
In IMPROV COMEDY: CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT CAMP kids ages 10-14 will:
- Cooperate with scene partners.
- Build a story.
- Focus on character development.
In IMPROV COMEDY: SCENE WORK CAMP kids ages 10-14 will:
- Learn that teamwork is the nature of scene work.
- Cooperate to tell stories together in shared universes with invisible “props.”
- Keep moving and tell their own stories.
KidzToPros Digital Arts & Graphic Design is a two-week camp engaging kids ages 10-14 who want to learn traditional art skills, but with digitally enhanced possibilities.
During DIGITAL ARTS WEEK, campers:
- Learn how to use a graphics tablet with a digital pen, transforming their creative ideas with digital effects.
- Discover the basics of art, such as: color theory, perspective, contrast and more.
During GRAPHIC DESIGN WEEK, campers:
- Understand how graphic design is used to communicate messages, using different fonts, graphics, images, and sound.
- Grow their digital creativity while making beautiful, purpose-driven custom art visuals.
KidzToPros camps are offered at Hermosa Valley Elementary School, Riviera Hall Lutheran School, Soleado Elementary School and Valor Christian Academy. Use code Local Anchor-75 and save $75!