To celebrate Earth Day 2021 we’re launching the South Bay Earth Day Challenge, a contest that gives back to the planet and gives kids the chance to win fun prizes at the same time! Here at Local Anchor we want to promote helping the planet with activities for kids, by rewarding the work that goes into taking action for a greener future.
Powered in part by our partners:
How to participate in our Earth Day Project
Step 1 – Check out our list of Earth Day Crafts and Activities for ideas and then pick an activity to do your part to protect the Earth
Step 2 – Take a photo of you making a difference
Step 3 – Submit your photo below for a chance to win fun prizes!
You help us give back to the planet, we give you the chance to win prizes – it’s a win-win! Happy Earth Day!
Pick up some Hippo plant-based and ocean plastic kitchen trash bags at one of the following locations and then go pick up some trash (with parent supervisions)
Sacks on the Beach
1611 S Catalina Ave #120, Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Beach Life Fitness Boutique
312 S Catalina Ave suite e, Redondo Beach, CA 90277
P.O.P. Beach Equip Rentals
936 Hermosa Ave #108 Hermosa Beach CA, 90254
GRAND PRIZE $100
- GIGIL- STEM for Kids Elite Collection STEM Kits Valued at $64.95
- $30 From Scratch Bakers gift card to use towards a cooking class
- DIY Earth Day Kit from AR Workshop Torrance
- Signature DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookies in a specialty DoubleTree Cookie Tin compliments from DoubleTree by Hilton Carson
- Fair Dust Kit from Herb + Dew Apothecary, includes: 1oz fairy dust, 20ml flower powered potion & 7oz flower petals