Getting a home security system is something many families are considering, not just for the alarm, but for all the benefits that go along with it. Worth the investment, home security systems are a proactive step you can take toward protecting your family and your home, especially if you’re feeling apprehensive and uncertain. Most families with a home security system have found that the benefits far outweigh the cost. More than just a burglar alarm, a security system warns of emergencies and can even lower several monthly home and environmental costs! Investing in a security system like ACS Security can guard not just your home and your business, but also your peace of mind.
This post is sponsored by ACS Security.
Top 12 reasons to consider a home security system:
- Protects your valuables and family from burglars and intruders
- Deters crime by discouraging intruders before even entering
- Create a safer environment in your neighborhood by providing evidence with video footage
- Control and monitor your home remotely and when away or on vacation
- Save money by lowering the cost of your homeowner’s insurance
- Lower your electricity and energy bills with electricity management
- Make sure your kids are safe at home when you’re not there
- Receive notifications from your fire alarms and carbon monoxide detectors of an emergency
- Dispatches emergency personnel if needed, including medical help
- Increase your home’s resale value
- Monitor and keep your packages safe
- Monitor floods with water detectors
ACS Security offers a complete home security analysis with a customized solution at absolutely no cost.
Sign up today and get a $100 account credit.* Click here for more information.
About ACS Security: Offering Concierge -level home security since 1984.
ACS Security offers all the home automation and security you need in one place, including the only local providers that monitor, dispatches and respond to alarms.
Also, be sure to read our article on Child Safety Tips For When They Are Home Alone