Getting ready for baby can be stressful and confusing. With so many products on the market, it’s really hard to choose what is best for your family. That’s where the LA Baby Show comes in and helps. They have a TON of brands that come to the show. You can touch and feel their products and ask their experts all your questions. They have everything from car seats, diaper bags, diapers, teething toys, strollers, food products, carriers, nursing products, and so much more!
Here’s some of my favorite brands that were there!
JuJuBe had a huge set-up of all of their gorgeous bags! They have a new set of bags that they offer at a lower cost point that were still as awesome as their regular line of bags. They have three different styles: Ballad Backpack, Encore Tote, and Classical Convertible. They come in three different colors and start at only $50! I also picked up one of their gorgeous new Forever Backback that is made from high quality vegan leather! Not only does it keep you super organized with all of it’s pockets, but it is very stylish, I honestly forget I’m carrying a diaper bag sometimes.
Lille Baby was in full force with their staff at the show. They had a HUGE display of carriers, so many awesome styles and prints! Their staff were there to show guests how to properly fit their carriers and best ways to wear them. This was so super helpful. I’ve been a Lille Baby fan for a while, but was over the moon to find the cutest Disney carrier and just in time for my trip to Walt Disney World. They have many different Disney options, so if you are a Disney fan, be sure to check them out.
UPPA Baby was there with some of my favorite strollers including my favorite, the UPPA Baby Minu. This is the stroller is one of my favorite strollers. It’s light weight, you can fold and unfold with one hand, it’s got a huge basket, and very durable. You can even attach some infant car seats to the stroller with their adaptor and can hold up to 50 lbs!
Mabel’s Labels is a household favorite. And with a little one in preschool, we are using their labels DAILY! Toys, clothes, cups, you name it and we put our name on it. Specially helpful for those adorable hand-me-downs with names already on the inside of the clothes.
Oxo Tot and Oxo is no stranger to our home. We’ve been using their products even before babies. But now with babies, some of my favorite products are Oxo Tot. From bibs that catch food, easy to use sippy cups and spoons, snack containers, and so much more. They make life so much easier.
Other favorite brands that we met at the show include:
- Water Wipes: WaterWipes are the world’s purest baby wipes, made of 99.9% of water and a drop of natural ingredients.
- Choomee: The perfect snack pouch solution, the Sip’n was designed on a simple premise: The transition to solid foods should be a positive milestone
- Artkive: Turning Kids’ Art into Digital Catalogs and Keepsake Books.
- Hooter Holster by Carey Bradshaw: Carey Bradshaw is an innovator of pumping bras that are soft, sleek, fun to use, and dignified. She’s pumped!
- Crane: Specializing in indoor air quality and humidity, heating, cooling, health and wellness.
- Boppy: From Nursing Pillows to Baby Carriers, Boppy has been providing support for all Momkind for 30 years.
- SugarBooger: Shop by Collection, Back to School – School House, Mealtime Basics. Baby Teethers, Baby & New Parent Giftables and so much more
- Ubbi The Ubbi diaper pail is made of powder-coated steel to achieve maximum odor control. Lot’s of fun colors to choose from
- PACKIT Freezable Lunch Bags & Can Coolers. The Entire Bag Freezes.
- Love to Dream Swaddles: The only zip-up swaddle that allows your baby to sleep in a more natural position with arms UP.
MomAngeles invited Local Anchor to co-host a special VIP Lounge at the event! This event was for bloggers, influencers, and celebrities! We had so many fun activities for our guests to enjoy like…
- Mesh Kids Co: A foam-padded play equipment for crawlers to five-year-olds; Creates a structured, stimulating, and safe play environment.
- Joymode: Supplied us with a big screen for movies and oversized games for the older kiddos and parents to enjoy. Joymode lends you everything you need to have the experiences you want — from everyday activities to unforgettable moments.
- Seedlip was stirring up delicious mock-tales with their alcohol FREE spirits.
- La Colombe for the mamas & daddas that needed a little caffeine. My favorite! Specialty coffee roaster dedicated to making your coffee life better, and introducing the first ever Draft Latte cold latte in a can.
This show happens once a year in Downtown Los Angeles, so keep you eyes and ears open for when they announce this show for 2019!