Peters & Love helps older adults and their families navigate the confusing and complex world of senior care. Through short-term consulting or ongoing care management, Peters & Love identifies unmet care needs, evaluates potential solutions, develops a care plan, and connects families to appropriate resources and providers. Whether responding to a specific health crisis or creating a plan for the future, Peters & Love provides objective guidance and peace of mind to families, without conflict of interest. Peters & Love handles the logistics so families can focus on quality time with their loved ones.
How We Help:
- Assess care needs, explore realistic options, and develop plans
- Connect to trusted service providers, facilities, and community resources
- Manage health crises, big transitions, and changing expectations
- Facilitate family discussions and tackle the tough conversations
- Utilize insurance, government programs, and other resources
- Provide short-term or long-term guidance and advocacy
Feeling overwhelmed? You don’t have to go through this alone. Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.