35th Annual Family Manhattan Beach Halloween Carnival
Spend the evening with us and join in on the frightfully fun games, tricks and treats during our 35th Annual Family Halloween Carnival! Enjoy carnival games, costume contest and parade, Haunted House, cupcake walk, treats, refreshments, activities and more, perfect for ages 2 to 15. Bring out the entire family and get into the Halloween spirit. Children under the age of 5 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Most game booths are constructed by participants and staff in the REC Program and Teen Center. Events, attractions, and costs are subject to change without notice. Prizes while supplies last.
Costume Contest and Parade
The parade takes place on the baseball field. Each group will line up behind the balloons and category so that staff can check you in. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in. We will begin at 3:00 PM sharp! We cannot wait for late arrivals. Prizes will be given immediately following the parade.
- 7 and under (queue up next to the green balloons)
- 8 to 15 (queue up next to the red balloons)
- Siblings (queue up next to the blue balloons)
- Parent and Child (queue up next to the purple balloons)
$10 per carnival participant (price subject to change)
Halloween bracelets are valid from (3:30 pm -7:00 pm)
Each child participating in the Halloween Carnival is recommended to purchase a bracelet. The bracelets include unlimited use of:
- Carnival games on the basketball courts.
- Unlimited access to the Teen Center Haunted House.
- Snow cones.
- Participation in the Cupcake walk (like musical chairs)
If you do not want to purchase a bracelet. Carnival activities range from 25 cents to $1.00. Tickets can be purchased at the information booth. 25 cent each.
Activities and Events (prices subject to change)
- Carnival Game Booths Free for bracelet holders
Carnival games are made by the participants of the REC Program and Teen Center. Booths will be closed during the costume contest parade.
- Cupcake Walk Free for bracelet holders
Very similar to musical chairs without the elimination. Halloween icons will be placed on the ground in a circle. Participants will walk over the icons while music plays and when the music stops, everyone must stand on one of the icons. If your icon is chosen, you win a cupcake! A new Cupcake Walk will happen about every 30 minutes.
- Snow Cones available for bracelet holders
- Food Stand available for purchase
- Food Booth: Cash and Card will be accepted. Please no bills over $20
Pizza, hotdogs, water, soda, juice, chips, fruit, and popcorn.
Bracelets will be sold at the Information Booth only. Cash or card accepted.
For more information or to volunteer for this event, contact David Ibarra at (310) 802-5419 or via email.