Spring Fling at The Shops at Sportsmen’s Lodge
Celebrate the Season at Spring Fling 2023, hosted by The Shops at Sportsmen’s Lodge!
• The Shops at Sportsmen’s Lodge is celebrating the changing of seasons with a family-friendly spring event! Spring Fling 2023 will be held on Saturday, April 1, 2023 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• This interactive, all-day event is designed to bring families and friends together to celebrate the beauty of spring and the joy it brings!
• In partnership with the local community, The Shops at Sportsmen’s Lodge has arranged a variety of interactive workshops that will provide hands-on experiences for guests of all ages. With engaging activities, this event promises to be a memorable experience for everyone!
• Several exciting workshops and activations will be available for both children and adults to enjoy. Guests will have the opportunity to select (1) interactive workshop with the purchase of an event ticket. Workshops for adults (ages 12 and above) include:
1. Spring Floral Centerpiece Arrangement, led by Regina Mendoza of Musing and the Maker from 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
(Create your own stunning spring-themed floral centerpiece using seasonal flowers, adding a touch of personal style to your home décor.)
Cost: $30 (click here to register and select the “Floral Centerpiece” workshop)
2. Pot & Coaster Workshop, from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
(Customize your very own pot and coaster using an array of pastel and bright colored paints the exude the very essence of spring.)
Cost: $30 (click here to register and select the “Pot & Coaster” workshop)
3. Kid’s Suncatcher Workshop from 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
(For kids of all ages, this DIY suncatcher will be a great activation for kids to create a custom suncatcher, tailored to their creative direction and gives parents a seasonal keepsake.)
Cost: $20 (click here to register and select the “Kid’s Suncatcher” workshop)
4. DIY Reed Diffuser Workshop from 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
(Mix your preferred oils to infuse your living space with a delightful spring fragrance, creating a personalized reed diffuser.)
Cost: $30 (click here to register and select the “Reed Diffuser” workshop)
• Several retailers and eateries will be giving out exclusive discounts and free items that ticket-holders can enjoy during the event. All *registered guests will be notified of deals upon check-in.
• What’s more, various raffle prizes will be awarded to a few lucky *registered guests, including gift sets and gift cards to various shops, restaurants, & more!
• Upon arrival, guests will need to check-in at the entrance of The Shops at Sportsmen’s Lodge to receive their ticket vouchers, and wristbands for any pre-purchased workshops.
• Workshop sessions and materials are limited and are available on a first come, first serve basis, so don’t wait! Purchase your tickets today by clicking here.
• Ticket sales will close at 9:00pm PST on Friday, March 31, 2023.
- Event Ages: All Ages