Learning to Code with Osmo
Kids want to spend more time in playing and sometimes it isn’t easy to encourage your kids to spend more time in studying. It’s exciting there are so many fun learning games, apps, and videos to help kids learn AND play. We’ve been fans of OSMO for a while now. They have lots of different programs that teach many important skills all while keeping it fun and entertaining. Recently we received the new Osmo coding kit and I think this is our favorite so far!
This is a sponsored post.
What is Osmo coding kit?
The Osmo Coding Kit includes 3 games that will all teach your kids how to code, a very important skill! Designed for ages 5–10, Coding Starter Kit builds coding skills in progression each game. Not only will your child learn to code, but they will have so much fun doing it by connecting colorful blocks of code in the physical world to chart the adventure on their screen.
Children will learn logic, coding fundamentals, basics of programming, solve coding puzzles, teamwork, listening, critical thinking, observation, creative problem solving, music creation & pattern recognition. Osmo sees and reacts to real-life movement. Geared towards children & love of learning.
Three hands-on coding games are included in this kit:
- Coding Awbie
- Coding Duo
- Coding jam
What’s in the box:
- Osmo Base & Reflector for iPad (iPad not included)
- 31 tangible coding blocks including: Walk, Jump, Hand, Magic, Rest, Quantifiers (Numbers), Repeat, Subroutines
- Stackable storage for game pieces
- 3 Game Apps: Coding Awbie, Coding Jam & Coding Duo.
Our favorite features:
- Easy to use and set up.
- It’s fun for kids, they actually want to play.
- Kids can plat solo and play with others; both options are available.
- There are 60+ puzzles and 500+ levels that increase their love for learning and exploring new things.
- It’s a unique concept and it does make you think a little bit more.
- You get a weekly summary update that includes exactly what your kiddo did all week.
Other Osmo Products We love: