Hermosa Beach is set to host the Annual Family Friendly Locale 90254: Oktoberfest celebration, September 30 – October 1, 2023! The 2 day-long event will feature traditional German and Bavarian cuisines, live music, and plenty of family friendly activities. Refreshments will include a variety of craft beers, wines, and sodas. There will also be a variety of activities for children at the Carnival, including rides, games, face painting, and more. Attendees are encouraged to come dressed in their favorite dirndls and lederhosen for a day filled with fun and festivities!
Additional articles to check out:
- 10 Los Angeles Apple Picking Locations to Visit This Fall
- Best Pumpkin Patches in Los Angeles and Orange County
- New Must Try Local South Bay Restaurants
Locale 90254: Oktoberfest
Saturday Sept 30 and Sunday Oct 1
Beer tents 11-6pm each day
Carnival 11-9pm Saturday, 11-7pm Sunday
This is a family-friendly event and children and dogs are allowed in all event areas!
Oktoberfest is a free open-to-the-public event with activities that you pay to participate in.
- The Carnival will sell tickets for rides and games.
- Beer drinking inside the tents requires an admission pass. You cannot drink alcohol without an admission pass (wristband).
- Drink tickets are sold separately, $8 each. Sold at the event ONLY.
- NO drinks will be sold to anyone without a wristband. No drink tickets will be redeemed without a wristband.
Beer tent admission passes:
- Will go on sale Labor Day weekend for pre-sales
- LOCAL deal this LABOR DAYWEEKEND ONLY: Buy one day and get the second for free ($20 total). Code: LOCAL20
- $20 per person and comes with a plastic beer stein.
- Buyers will pickup their wristbands, get carded, and receive their Stein on the day of the event (or day before for early pickup). No tickets or wristbands are mailed.
- Group sales are available for groups of 25 or more. Inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org. Not sold online.
Some other important notes about Oktoberfest:
- All ages may enter all beer tents, but only wristbands folks will be sold drink tickets and be allowed to consume alcoholic beverages.
- The entire event will be cashless. Credit cards and ApplePay only.
- This is a green event, meaning we provide Steins so there is no plastic cup waste.
- If you lose your Stein, it will not be replaced.
- There are three beer tents. Two tents have 3-4 local SoCal breweries. One tent is Golden Road. Each brewery is pouring 2-4 varieties. They are all listed online.
- Folks will have an option to also purchase a collectible commemorative ceramic Stein for $40
- There will be music, seating and shade in each tent.
- You can bring food inside the tents.
- You cannot leave a tent with alcohol in your Stein.
- Costumes and decorate themed wear is encouraged.
- There is limited capacity in tents.
- There are a limited number of plastic Steins. Be sure to get your tickets early in order to ensure you receive a Stein.
More up to date information: https://www.hbchamber.net/locale/