UPDATE: LA has a new Experience called Sugar Rush! You’ve been along for the car-ride as we journeyed through HAUNTOWEEN and WONDERLAND, but now comes the time to join us join us on-foot for SUGAR RUSH! An immersive open-air experience your family and friends will not soon forget!
Always with your safety in mind, we will be limiting capacity and ensuring social distance between groups so that you can enjoy over 40,000 square feet of pure Candytropolis! There will be no shortage of photo-ops as your walk will include vibrant colorful installations, one-of-a kind art displays, live performances, custom parade floats, and candy-powered interactions.
- Candy! Included in the ticket
- A world of treats, art, displays, and whimsical WOW!
- Distanced & Limited Capacity Experience.
- Fixed amount of tickets to be released.
- Curated Specifically For Daytime Enjoyment
- 6 Vast Immersive Environments
- On-Foot Family Fun
- Strollers and Wheelchairs Welcomed!
- Dog Friendly (see FAQ’s for details)
Tickets on-sale now for April 2nd – May 2nd, 2021 – 3pm -10pm
Looking for fun things to do with kids in Los Angeles? Check out our local guides!
Social Distanced Places for Kids in Southern California
Guide to Southern California Zoo & Aquariums
South Bay Wilderness Parks and Easy Trails for Kids