Phew, 2020 is almost over and we’re ready to celebrate 2021 and the New Year with a bang, pow, and fizz! No doubt you’ve been counting down the days and with our NYE list you can finally count down the hours! Make your Quarantine Bubble more bubbly this year, with a dazzling list of abundant ideas for how to celebrate New Year’s Eve at home! Just because you’re celebrating at home doesn’t mean you can’t wrap up the year with a sparkling, fancy, festive NYE petite bubble party!
This post includes affiliate links
Here are 10 ways to ring in the New Year in style
Ways to Celebrate and Throw a Quarantine New Year’s Eve & The New Year Party
- Try that cocktail recipe you’ve been meaning to try and haven’t yet!
- Order takeout, but indulge! Order 3-4 courses and take all night to eat them, or order only an array of desserts, or order the lobster or truffle mac n cheese. Check out our South Bay Restaurant Guide for ordering the yummiest takeout!
- Order or DIY a balloon drop or pop confetti balloons
- Watch the NYC count down and have a champagne toast at midnight. You can tune in to one of the major broadcasts on ABC, FOX, NBC, or CNN or watch a commercial-free webcast on social media or on Times Square’s official website, TimesSquareNYC.org.
- Create a Champagne Bubbly Bar, Cocktail, or Mocktail bar with all the fun drink additions like fresh juices, simple syrups, tasty liqueurs, fresh fruit, and garnishes
- Create a dessert bar with all the fixings to make a sweet treat.
- Host a zoom New Year’s Eve bash – send virtual invitations to your friends and party!
- Make Countdown bags for the kids – fill paper bags with silly surprises, fun noise makers, little gifts, and treats for them to open starting at whatever hour you’d like to begin your countdown!
- Decorate your house + bar cart with balloons, party hats, noise makers, confetti poppers, garlands, streamers – or make it easy with a kit!
- Party Outdoors! – Build a fire and bundle up. Write what you want to let go of on a slip of paper, then burn it safely in the bonfire! Roast marshmallows! Drink hot chocolate! Go for a family walk.