Easy Earth Day Sugar Cookies
Easier than you think, Earth Day Cookies, Lil Pinkies Up Promise! Hi I’m Allison from Lil Pinkies Up, and under normal circumstances, I help families enjoy “cooking beyond nuggets” at home and in my cooking classes as well as in-home picky eating consulting. But these days, it’s all about simplicity, and if you can get your hands on a tube of pre-made sugar cookie dough and forge for some old food coloring, you can make these SUPER simple and SUPER fun treats to celebrate mother earth.
Here’s what you need for earth day sugar cookies:
- pre-made sugar cookie dough
- food coloring (blue for sure, and preferably green and yellow if you have it)
Here’s what you do:
- Divide cookie dough into three bowls, and add a few drops of each food coloring. Knead color into the dough by hand.
- Pinch and press dough into round shapes adding different colors and textures as you like.
- Bake according to package instructions, and enjoy!
If you’re looking for other simple kitchen activities you can achieve with what you have on hand, check out my Instagram highlights “Quarantine Cooking”, and join me every other Thursday at 3:00pm PST for an IG LIVE cooking class. Subscribe to my mailing list at lilpinkiesup.com to stay up to date with all the details about classes! Next class is April 30th