Get ready for a super fun top secret kindness Spy code activity! You can use symbols to write a message to your friends and family. They will need to use your special top secret code to figure out your message!
This activity is a great way to share pen pal letters with your friends! You can also leave messages around your house for people to solve!
Kindness Club Project: Spy Code Activity
Supplies for kindness Spy Code Activity:
- 2-3 pieces of paper and the worksheets. If you do not have access to a printer, white paper will work too!
- You will also need a pencil and markers if you have them.
Steps for Spy Code Activity:
- Write out the alphabet and give each letter a symbol or number code.
- Think of a kind message and make dashes for each letter in your sentence.
- Draw the symbols or numbers that match your sentence. You can also decorate the background of your paper.
- Give your secret kindness note to someone to solve!
Follow WISH Kindness Club on Instagram for more info. And be sure to sign up for our community newsletter to get more kindness projects.
Check out some other fun Kindness Projects:
Kindness Club Kidspiration: Thinking Cap & Wishing Crown
Kindness Club Project: Heart Bookmarks